Monday 3 February 2020

A round-up of some blog articles about Reunion

While the articles on this blog are written directly by myself, I also work as professional French to English translator and I recently finished translating an interesting series of blog articles about Reunion written by Carole Hoareau. Aimed at tourists to the island, there's lots of useful information in these articles so I thought I'd collect them here for easy access. Most of the titles are self-explanatory and they're listed by order of publication on the blog, first to last. All photos are from the blog.


food in Reunion


Salazie


Bassin des Cormorans


Le Maïdo


frost in Reunion


road in the south of Reunion


an eruption of Piton de la Fournaise volcano 


Kelonia turtle sanctuary, Saint Leu


Mafate


Kaz Insolite, Reunion Island


No comments:

Post a Comment