These people work for free, AND they sing while they work !
We filmed this at Jokhang temple, Lhasa, Tibet.
If you enjoyed this post you might also like:
- 48 hours in Shanghai - April 2011 stay in the Park Hyatt, Shanghai
- July & August 2010 trip itinerary - Mongolia, China, Tibet
- Steppe-ing Through Mongolia - our trip to Mongolia - this is the most visited post on my blog
- Jolting through the Mongolian steppe - a short video
- China, Part 1 - Beijing, Xian, Xining - the first part of our trip to China
- The Highest Railway in the World - the train journey from Xining to Lhassa
- On The Roof Of The World - our trip to Tibet
- North of the Border - my trip to North Korea, which came at the end of our two-month trip to Mongolia, Tibet and China.
- Vladivostok To Moscow : Travelling Across A Quarter Of The Globe by Train - the previous summer (2009) we travelled on the Transsiberian across Russia & Siberia.